Wednesday 19 June 2013

Barry M Gelly




I thought I would make my first review of one of my favourite new high street finds. Barry M Gelly nail varnish. I am really weird with nails because the though of long or false nails reeeally creep me out so you will always see me with mine clipped short, but hopefully still nice. I usually go for pretty boring dark nail varnishes but as it's summer, I wanted a bit of a pop of pastels and brights so I opted for shades Lychee, Grapefruit and Greenberry. Lychee has easily become one of my new favourites, it is the perfect nude colour. Now, as for the 'gelly' aspect of the product, it is genius. I am usually wandering round with chipped nail varnish for a week because I'm too lazy to paint them regularly. However, this product has real staying power, I have had it on for up to a week and it's barely any different from when first applied. Perfect for girls like me who like to be a bit girly but are no good at maintenance. 
I have also noticed that Maybelline have brought out a similar looking formula with waaay more colours so I am definitely thinking of investing in a few of theirs. 
Have any of you tried the Gelly polishes? What did you think? 

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment