Wednesday 6 November 2013

Home is Where the Heart is..




Ever since returning home from uni, I have been in the process of sorting out 23 years worth of stuff so that my room is just how I want it. I feel it is finally where I want it and I am so content to just be here. Although, it may be crazily cluttered for some people, this is as minimal as I can get it! I am a huge hoarder and keep anything with even the slightest bit of sentimental value. Seriously, I have all sorts in here but that's the way I like it. For the last five or six years, it was painted red, blue and yellow... But mum finally painted it this nice beachy beige colour whilst I was away and I actually adore it. Only a few of my favourite things on the wall (unlike my teenage years when you couldn't see any wall for photos and posters...) and bits and bobs stashed around my many books. It just feels fresher and brighter than it used to be.
I really enjoy making places my own and doing this has made me really excited to one day have a place I can call home and fill with memories and what not (even if that may not be for a while).

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment