Wednesday 19 March 2014

Body Shop Baked Bronzer




I remember buying a baked bronzer a few years ago when The Body Shop First released them and shortly after that, I remember being devastated when it smashed and had to be thrown away. I forgot about this until recently whilst perusing the store for a birthday present. I was instantly drawn to this shade (02) as it just looked so summery and glowy and lovely. It has not disappointed me! You can apply a light layer for a slight glow or build it up to add that healthy look you usually only get from a few days in gorgeous sunshine. I really love it. The pink undertones mean that blusher isn't really necessary and highlighter is optional. It has quickly become a make up staple for me and I can't wait to be able to wear it with a proper tan come summer!

Have you guys got any favourite Body Shop products?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment