Monday 17 March 2014

Gravity


I was pretty excited to watch Gravity as I didn't know too much about it other than it had won awards and what not. Boy was I disappointed!! It starts off pretty well, tense action pretty much from the get go. And then it kinda just lost it for me. I know a few people who disagree with me so maybe give it a chance anyway? But me and Mel were left really unfulfilled by it. It kinda felt like nothing happened, nothing we were all that bothered about anyway. I mean, the effects are incredible and Sandra is as fabulous as ever but it just didn't invoke any emotion in me and that is pretty rare! I gave up caring what happened and the ending just topped it off. Sorry guys, it just wasn't for me!

Have any of you seen Gravity? What did you think?

Becca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment