Saturday 21 September 2013

Family

Last night we went to good old Nino's for mum's birthday and it was lovely. The food and atmosphere never disappoint and it is always nice to get together with mum's brothers and co:)
Although I was too content with the food and conversation to take any photos, I did manage to get one of the epic cake, Chantelle's mum made for mum...















And here are a few of Maia being adorable as ever today..
I did not know it was possible to love someone that much!!

Also, I HAVE A JOB!! I start at 8am on Monday!! I am fuuullll on terrified!! But it's money. And it is normal hours so I can still have my weekends and evenings to see friends and what not! Yay. Mainly Soph:) Haha.
I am now going to eat far to much Indian food and judge X Factor contestants.

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment