Monday 2 September 2013

Smokey

I used to always wear darkish eye make up for nights out but for the last year or so, I've opted more for simple eyeliner.
On Saturday, I reverted back to a slightly darker look and here is the result...

I achieved this with an all over base off the pale beige shade on the left of the palette and then a bit of contouring on the outside of my eye with the darker brown. I then used my Body Shop liquid eyeliner on my upper lid and my GOSH kohl pencil on my lower and inner eye. Finally I curled my lashes and added mascara. I use three because I love the definition that Benefit's They're Real provides but I also like a bit of volume for a night out, Borjois Volume Clubbing is amazing and I recently purchased Max Factor's latest mascara and whacked a bit of that on for good measure.


What products do you use for smokey eyes? Are there any you'd recommend?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment