Saturday 21 September 2013

Lime Crime Velvetines Red Velvet




After reading so many good things about Velvetines, I decided it was time to invest. I love a statement red lip, especially in Autumn/Winter but I am terrible with lippy and hate how easily they come off. I am now IN LOVE with this lip gloss. I cannot say enough how every girl needs to own velvetines. It is vegan so great for everyone and just so incredible. Although it is a lipgloss, once on your lips, it becomes a matte bright red. (the other shade Suedeberry seems to have pinkier tones but I do not own that one yet..:)) I am beyond impressed at it's staying power, I tried it out for the first time last night for mum's birthday meal; three courses and drinks later and it literally hadn't changed!! I don't think there is any other product out there that can say the same! It is amazing!! Although at £11.50, it isn't the cheapest lip product on the market, it is definitely worth every single penny and you can expect many more red lips in my photos from now on!

Have any of you tried any Lime Crime products? What did you think?

Becca.


No comments:

Post a Comment