Thursday 19 September 2013

Happy Birthday Mumma!!

As it is my mum's 60th today, I thought I would dedicate a little post full of love to the most wonderful woman ever. I don't even know where to start when talking about my mum, she is just amazing: no matter what, she just remains such an incredible person.
From me being an absolute disaster of a child, causing chaos, making a mess, injuring myself and just being "special", to January 2012, the lowest point of my life and the only thing stopping me from surrendering to the darkness being my love for her, she has been the one and only constant I can truly rely on.
She is like a best friend to me, not in some cheesy, cringey way, just because we have an absolute hoot together and I know she will always be there. I love that we have our own little jokes and mannerisms and routines although, now I'm living back at home, we are becoming two very odd little humans, it's fab! Hahaha.
I am so so so grateful that I have her and I hope to make her birthday as awesome as possible; A nice meal with the fam tonight, spa day and London trip in the near future, no gifts can make her see how special she is.

And so, gushing over: I Love You Mum, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment