Sunday 15 September 2013

House Of Holland with Elegant Touch





I am a huge fan of anything Holland, mainly because he is such a genius when it comes to bold designs with beautiful fits and then a little bit because he is a Rossendale boy and I love that. His latest venture is in cahoots with Elegant Touch nails: a range of eight designs of press on nails available at Boots. They range from slightly subtle monochromes to in your face neons and I adore them all. Now, anyone will tell you that I cannot stand long nails, they freak me out and I don't know how people function with them, my nails are always cut short and I quiver at the thought of false nails. However, in the past, I have bought false nails and then cut them to size so that it just looks like nail varnish but it doesn't chip and stays perfect for as long as I want. I instantly knew I had to have some of Henry's nails even if I wasn't wearing them in the on trend stiletto style he intended. I have to say, they are really good, with a range of sizes, glue and a quality nail file included, you cannot go wrong with a set of these. They were super easy to apply and comfortable to wear, hopefully they will last as well! I strongly recommend these for any nail fans out there!

Have you tried any of Henry's new collection? What do you think?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment