Friday 27 September 2013

Friends Like These

So, I have finished a week at Man Met and the agency have actually already placed me somewhere else for next week. I'm kinda okay with this because it keeps things interesting and as it's in an office, it will be new skills. However, I am really gonna miss the wonderful Mel who has become such a fab friend over the last week. Some people just click don't they and she was definitely one of those, so lovely and easy to get on with and what not. So many more fun times for us in the future I think!!
I reckon I'm actually gonna miss pushing a little trolley around the pot holes and students..

Not too anxious about starting somewhere new right this moment though as my woooonderful pal Billing is coming to visit tomorrow and it has been far too long since we were reunited so I cannot put into words how excited I am to see her beautiful little face.

Sorry my posts are a bit short at the moment, our internet is down so I have to sit right at the wall of my brothers old room to use our neighbours internet!! (They are aware of this, I am not being a bad person)

Hope you've all had a good week!

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment