Tuesday 3 December 2013

Boohoo #DRESSMAS

I thought I would enter the Christmas outfit competition that Boohoo are running through their instagram, you simply photograph your favourite Christmas look, it doesn't have to be a Boohoo piece; make sure you are following and tag @boohooofficial and #dressmas. Simple.
This is a dress that some of you may have seen before as it is one of my all time favourites. A vintage piece I picked up from Cow about 4 years ago for my pal Billing's 20's themed birthday. At the time, I don't think I had realised what a gem it was but now, I adore it. It is the sort of thing I can always pull out for a slightly posh night out or a wedding or birthday and know I will feel confident (by my standards) in it. I have to team it with a plain black skirt to retain some dignity but otherwise it pretty much speaks for itself. It is pretty heavy for a dress because of all the beading but it is just such a stunning piece isn't it. Teamed with my trusty Topshop shoe boots that make me about 6'5" and also only come out for special occasions, it makes the perfect Christmas outfit for lil ol' me.

What do you think? What would be your Christmas outfit?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment