Thursday 19 December 2013

More Than Money

I am so bad at blogging recently, I have so many things to write about, films, therapy, beauty reviews and outfits and yet a combination of work, dark nights and Christmas are just a little bit too overwhelming for me right now and you'll probably find me hiding somewhere bizzare. I feel the stress of life hit a real low point when I cried because the choice of what to eat for lunch just seemed a tad too much for me the other day. Yes, I am 23. No, I didn't decide and so, went hungry. Safe to say, my brain is just a bit frazzled at the moment and I am gonna try and start writing again when I feel I can do so without merely vomiting words on to a page for you to squint at.

Hope you are all having jolly festive times! Less than a week to go! (Still no baby Stansfield. Boo)

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment