Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Of course I went to see Catching Fire as soon as it came out. I love the trilogy so much and for once, I feel like the films do the books justice!! A rare statement from me. Jennifer Lawrence is just so perfect isn't she. I wanna be her!! Suzanne Collins creates such a vivid and disturbing dystopia with characters you can't help but develop emotions towards. Catching Fire was everything I wanted it to be and more, the Victory Tour was captivating and emotional, the beginning of the rebellion both invigorating and terrifying even in the audience. When I heard the casting for the victors who were to fight alongside and against Katniss and Peeta, I was slightly unsure but I was totally proved wrong, everyone was amazing!! Sam Clafin could not have been a better Finnick could he!!
I won't lie, I cried, but there's nothing new for me at the cinema hey! (I actually cried before the film even started, the new Walking With Dinosaurs film reminds me far too much of The Land Before Time..)

I cannot wait for Mockingjay to be made and released even if that is a while away.

What did you guys think?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment