Thursday 5 December 2013

Gimme Shelter


You'll have to excuse my outfit post photos as the concept of taking photos of myself is just a bit too much and it shows but I did want to start sharing looks and what not so just bear with me?:)
This is something you will see me in more often than you probably should, short shorts and a giant t shirt. These two items probably make up more than half of my wardrobe and these two are particular favourites.
These are the lighter denim Levi 501's and they are just so soft and comfortable and lovely because I wear them SO often. I did have to size up an inch waist-wise so that I could actually wear them round my waist not my hips (I am abnormally long in the body and legs..) but with a belt, it isn't very noticable.
On to the t shirt; no I will never stop mentioning the fact that I saw the Stones in summer, it was thee best thing ever..(post here). I had to buy this shirt as soon as I saw it but the fit was absolutely horrific. I know this isn't the most flattering fit or whatever but I much prefer it; I just stitched the emblem on to a trusty Fruit of the Loom tee. Paired with my old but still going strong creepers and my new Topshop jumper for warmth, and I'm done.
What do you think?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment