Friday 13 December 2013

We learned more from a three minute record, than we ever learned in school..

Just a quick post today as I am too lazy and gross to post any outfit photos or anything.. This week has been rather Christmassy and quite lovely. Jeez, not sounded this positive in a while, don't get me wrong, I still sit and have my dark moments of self loathing but I'm choosing not to focus on them in this post. Counselling is really starting to both take it's toll and start to make me think. It is amazing how she can pull my thoughts apart to form a pattern and an underlying reason (my lack of self worth?) Although it is still tiring and emotional, it is also interesting and feels quite proactive so that's pretty cool. Had a bit more sleep paralysis this week, not so cool, but Patty is quite comforting at times like that!
Saw Jason Orange from Take That on Monday which me and mum got faaar to excited about:) Got my purse back from a Tesco Express in Manchester even though I lost it in September, they'd kept it! And mum slipped on a banana skin which was beyond hilarious for me.
Have you guys had a lovely festive week?

Couldn't resist these nail sticker things because I miss Mitch and his moustache at the moment. Won't lie, they did not apply or last well at all, I did also get the Nail Rock velvet manicure and that has proved quite a success. Post soon.


Fun (and slightly ridiculous) times with Kflan.

Christmas treats courtesy of the lovely lovely Leanne.

Buying catnip has resulted in Joey following me everywhere jonesing for more. 

Little present to myself; Office related of course.

Becca.



Oh, and, how amazing does this film look?!
No Good Reason trailer
Crazy, inspirational folk talking about stuff. Winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment