Monday 14 October 2013

F.J.

I feel have to dedicate a little post today to the beast that is my cat Joey. I totally understand why some people don't like cats because if you get one with a mean or rubbish personality, they're not that amazing but we got so lucky with this chump. He is hilarious and so lovely; bullies/plays with the dog, snores like nothing on earth, follows mum and paws/climbs up her until she feeds him and goes mental for anything dairy. He also seems to be my blogging partner in crime, whenever I sit at my laptop to type and edit, he comes scratching at the door to be let in and sits next to me snoring and purring, he can be such a sweetie. Last night, he was not so sweet, when halfway through Downton, he strolled in with a giant dead mouse in his mouth! It took mum a few moments to register why I was squealing, it then became a race to get rid of the mouse before Max or Joey managed to enjoy it. Not the peaceful Sunday evening you hope for!! Hopefully it was a one of gift from the lovely F.J. (Fat Joe)

Becca.


No comments:

Post a Comment