Monday 14 October 2013

More Charity Shop Gold





I was in need of a little retail therapy the other day but as I'm am very short of pennies, I hit up a few charity shops and they really delivered! Firstly, a cute floral vest which will go with anything, a whole £1.95. Then a new leather handbag, big enough for me to lug around my camera and all the other crap I insist I "need". Finally, for eight whole pounds, this beautiful wool blend, oversized blazer style coat!! I love this style of coat but never dreamed I would be able to afford one as all the nicest ones are pushing £80 or something. This is exactly what I wanted, monochrome, with pockets for chilly fingers, well lined and warm. What more could a girl ask for!

Becca.

1 comment:

  1. I love a good charity shop haul! :)
    That top was such a bargain!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete