Thursday 31 October 2013

Skin





One of the things I have realised since following so many beautiful and talented bloggers is that I am seriously lacking in certain beauty regimes; particularly skin. This was a bit shocking to me as I am a huge creature of habit and cannot function without my little routines and I also love it when my skin feels lovely, it makes me feel ten times better.
With this in mind, I thought I would invest in a few things to try and keep my face in tip top condition.
Firstly, I got the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit face wash. I just wanted something simple and refreshing for my face in the morning and at night and this seemed like a good choice. Nothing too complicated or chemically and it smells divine. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh so I don't think I could ask for much more.
Secondly, I went for Loreal's Skin Perfection Toner: This is a new range and I recently posted about the Magic Touch Instant Blur from the same range. As I said, I don't suffer too badly with my skin so I just wanted something that would maybe minimise my pores a bit and keep me looking fresh. This definitely feels like it is working when applied and soaks into the skin within a few minutes, leaving the velvety touch it claims to. The only thing I will say about this is that it is a bit thicker than usual toners and so doesn't soak into cotton wool as easily, therefore, take care when using it as it will go everywhere..
Finally, as a bit of a treat (Tesco are running the double up voucher thing on pretty much all beauty products right now, amazinggg) I opted for another product from the Skin Perfection range; the Advanced Correcting Serum. This claims to refine skin texture, tighten pores and even and brighten skin tone; basically everything I want from a product. Although you cannot expect miracles, I did have high hopes for this and I have noticed a difference after just under a weeks use. My skin actually does feel way nicer, my pores way less noticable and I just feel a bit better. I think this may become a bit of a favourite for me from now on.

Have you guys got any particular routines? Are there any skin products you can't live without?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment