Monday 14 October 2013

For Love and Lemons Lingerie

A while ago, I did a post on the beautiful American brand For Love and Lemons; everything they create has a certain effortless beauty and style and I lust after it all. This summer they launched their first lingerie line and boy, did they deliver with this one! I am a firm believer that beautiful underwear is one of the best pick me up;s for us girls. It is definitely one of my main loves. Even when I am dressed like a tramp, no make up, boys shirt, I will usually be wearing some lovely skivvies, I just can't help it, it makes me feel better and I love it! I am constantly lusting after gorgeous pieces that are far to expensive for the amount of fabric involved but what can I say, I suppose I am a girl underneath all the scruffy shirts. Back to the collection at hand, modelled by the incredibly stunning Sheila Marquez, every piece is feminine and stunning with a bit of edge and old school glamour thrown in for good measure. Timeless and perfect if you ask me.
Someone please just let me have it all?

What do you think?

Becca.



















No comments:

Post a Comment