Thursday 17 October 2013

Pulling A Demi...

Demi Lavato is totally one of my biggest girl crushes. She is beauuuutiful and I just love her. I also love that she makes me feel a bit less of a lunatic when it comes to dying my hair... Anyone who knows me, particularly those close to me or unfortunate enough to have lived with me (Billing, Mel, Ruth) will inform you that I am an absolute NIGHTMARE when it comes to changing my hair. I get easily bored and it more often than not, my way of showing my frustration or mood change etc. I am pretty lucky to even have hair left on my head, let alone the decent condition it is actually still in. I dread to think how much I have spent over the years on home hair dye, it is terrifying. But it is a release. And a much healthier one than some of my scarier alternatives. That is why I love Demi, she seems to do the same, she is always saying how her constantly changing locks are down to her bipolar mood swings. Makes me feel much better that I'm not alone in this coping mechanism. I can't even tell you why my hair is one of my outlets, I suppose sometimes I want to show some sort of outer change to go with whatever is in my mind. But more often than not, I think it is much like a Post Secret I once read, "I change my hair because I can't change myself." Sad but true. I feel shitty, I don't like myself, somehow, a quick change of appearance makes me feel like I should be a whole new me. Rarely works but oh well.
I feel this is a bit of a rambley yet stacatto post today. Sorry folks, head is aaaall over the place. It has been a very negative day. A day with my beautiful Sophie tomorrow will hopefully be the perfect remedy. I will also try to get some photos of my new mop to show you. I am still waiting to see myself, boxes of dye 4 and 5 are still on my head.... I kid you not.

That's it for nowwww.

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment