Friday 11 October 2013

Lush Lip Scrub and Balm







Here are two little products that I have fallen head over heels in love with this Autumn. I am always on the hunt for something new to keep my lips nice and although many claim to be amazing, few actually live up to my expectations. These two are on a whole new level of awesome!
I have been a fan of Lush for so long, I adore how everything is so natural and positive and I am a sucker for anything pretty and smelly:)
I had never tried their lip products before and that makes me sad because I have been missing out. 
The Bubblegum Lip Scrub smells and tastes divine! Yes, finally, a lip product that tastes as good as it smells and you are actually supposed to eat it! Take a small amount (or a bit bigger if you want some super exfoliation) and rub it on your lips as powerfully as you feel necessary. This will buff away any bits of dry dead skin. Then, lick off the sugar! It tastes like candyfloss! (I also advise checking in the mirror for any little bits of missed sugar otherwise you will walk round looking like a child that has had too many doughnuts or something...) Finally, massage on a normal amount of the Lip Service lip balm and you are sorted! I cannot even describe how wonderful your lips feel after using these two products. I made my friends try them out and they all were expressing the urge to want to kiss someone because they felt so lovely!
Both products have only the bare minimum ingredients in them and of course, they are all super natural and good for you. I chose the Lip Service with a hint of tangerine oil in it and it has a lovely fresh smell and taste when it's on your lips, nothing to overpowering. There are three other variations if you are not a fan of citrus though so it really is for everyone.

I recommend going and checking these two out as soon as you can so that you can keep your pout looking lovely and smooth all winter.

Have you tried any Lush lip products? Are there any you think rival their results?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment