Sunday 20 October 2013

Loreal Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur


I am a huge fan of primers and anything that claims to make my make up routine that little bit easier. I am quite lucky with my skin, I don't suffer from spots all that often and my main problems are visible pores and the occasional patch or blemish. For this reason, I don't really feel the need to wear foundation and what not every day but I do like to try new products that say they make your skin look a little bit nicer without anything too heavy or chemically. I got Instant Blur in the universal shade although I won't lie, I don't see why there are shades as the cream is a pale pinky colour and so seems irrelevant. Although it is of quite a thick consistency, Instant Blur blends like a dream and makes the skin feel lovely. I can't say it is amazing at toning down blemishes or patchy skin but it definitely works at minimising pores which are one of my pet peeves when it comes to my face so I am a fan of this. The only thing I am uncertain of is the quantity for the price; you don't apply tonnes in one go but nor can you only use teeny amounts so I am a bit worried how quickly it will run out and so for days I am not really bothered, I am going to stick with my old faithful friend Dr. Feel Good by Benefit which seems to have similar results.
A mixed review for this but not a total flop, I am quite intrigued to try the other products in the Skin Perfection range too. Have any of you used any of them? What are your opinions on potions that claim to be magic?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment