Tuesday 30 July 2013

Dunga-Dunga-Dunga


I thought it was about time I dedicated a post to my favourite clothing item of recent months. My vintage dungarees. I was so excited when they came back in trend as I just think they are the cutest, comfiest item of clothing ever and I love how they make me feel like a big kid. However, at 6 foot tall, I was pretty low on hope of finding a pair that fit me comfortably. But one of my favourite stores Cow came to the rescue; I found these gems, as soon as I saw them, I knew they'd fit me, and they have that worn look that I just love when it comes to denim because it makes it so much comfier. And for only £10. Needless to say I was over the moon. On getting them home, I did realise they were maternity, but nothing a quick stitch couldn't fix, and since then, I feel a bit sad when I have to take them off to wash them. They are just so comfy and they go with nearly everything. Various people have asked me where they're from and what not and I always feel so guilty when I have to say they're vintage, but I would definitely recommend checking out stores like Cow if you are on the hunt for the perfect pair.
I think I have written enough about one simple item now.
What are your thoughts on dungarees? Have you got a favourite pair or any recommendations for buying them?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment