Sunday 21 July 2013

Graduation!

After four years of uni, the moment had finally arrived!! I think my parents were more excited than me; I was absolutely terrified of being that one person that falls over or something. But I did it, made it all the way across the stage and got my certificate. In all honesty, it felt like a bit of an anti climax but oh well, it's not something I'm ever going to have the chance to do again so it was worth the crazy amount of travelling involved to get there and back. 
It was yet another crazy hot day, so I opted for my favourite Primark sandals, that I honestly think look way more expensive than they were:) Anyone will tell you that I'm not the dressiest girl there is and I cannot handle heat at all, so I went for a super loose floaty number from Urban Outfitters, with a beautiful red and white pattern that photographed like Gingham but isn't, the loose fit and drop waist were perfect and I will definitely be wearing it again and again over summer. My only issue of the day was hair, I'm trying to grow it out and hate wearing jt down but obviously had no option to with the hat so I wasn't too keen on that but oh well. 
It was lovely to see my good pal Sacha again as I doubt I would have survived final year without her and was super happy to throw my hat in the air by her side. And my beautiful housemate Mel who graduated last year came up for the day which was really nice:)
All in all, a memorable day:) 

Becca

I failed massively at the hat throw and kept launching it at the unfortunate people taking photos, hence the face...

No comments:

Post a Comment