Monday 8 July 2013

Moroccan Oil.

Firstly, I have to tell you how many laughs this product has provided us with, yes, we're that immature that the words penetrating and shaft in the same sentence still make us giggle.. But anyway, on with the review, so many people rave about argan oil and the wonders it works on your hair but I was a bit skeptical. But my hair could use any help it can get as it has been dyed faaaar too many colours in the last 6 months so I thought I'd give my roomies product a go. And ohh my gosh, I recommend this. I rarely blow dry my hair, simply washing it at night and letting it dry in my sleep. So after towel drying my hair, I put a small amount of the oil just through the ends (avoid the roots as it just makes them greasy) and in the morning my hair felt LUSH! I don't ever want to wash my hair and not use this stuff ever again!
So head on down to your local Boots or Superdrug and give some of these products a go. They can be a little more pricey but nothing too crazy and they are certainly worth it!!

Are there any hair remedies you can't live without? What do you think of argan oil? 

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment