Sunday 21 July 2013

Rainbows and Thunder clouds.

This past week has been one of extreme lows and some highs which is why I've been a bit slack with the blog. 
Last Saturday I went out for drinks with some friends which was lovely, a glass of wine in a sunny beer garden with friends just makes me feel kinda content. For this occasion I wore my trusty creepers, the highest shoes you'll probably ever see me in:) teamed with a plain light grey skirt and one of my favourite tops ever: I totally love most things Urban Outfitters produce and recently I have started to swear by their simple cottons. This black vest is one I always pull out when I'm feeling indecisive. With it's simple front and slightly different back, it hangs perfectly and goes with EVERYTHING. 
Sunday however, was not such a good day, depression came creeping back up on me and I had a bit of a breakdown. Everything down here was getting a bit much and I finally cracked and let out a lot of what I was feeling. After quite a lot of hysterics, me and mum decided I would be better off going home, sorting out the new therapy and trying to find work there. However, she is house sitting in Cornwall for two weeks and didn't want me to be home alone so I'm here until then which is nice. After getting in such a state I ended up going to the doctors on Monday which is never fun and he's decided that these tablets aren't working for me and I should switch on to a whole new group of antidepressants which is kinda frustrating but I trust they know what they're doing. And he's said that counselling and therapy will be much harder if I don't have the right chemical support so it makes sense and here is to hoping he's right and I'm on track to something better. I have to go and see him again this week to sort out what I'll be on and I'm trying not to get too nervous:/ doctors terrify me and I am so good at getting myself in a state. 
After such an emotional few days, it was lovely to head home for my graduation and see my family, pets and friends:) 
After a lot of travelling, I am back in Cornwall for the next two weeks and feeling a bit more positive now I have a plan. Let's hope it stays that way for a while. I hate feeling down because I never know when I'm gonna cry or panic or anything and it totally takes over and is such an exhausting battle. 
Anyway, here are some photos from this week:) 

Becca.

Floral bomber jackets are so in at the moment and when I moved back home i found this beauty from H&M years ago, chuffed! 
This is Maia, my cousin's beautiful daughter who I am missing loads while I'm in Cornwall! Isn't she amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment