Monday 8 July 2013

Just Keep Swimming.

I know that pretty much the whole of the UK has been basking in this gorgeous weather we've been having, probably even more so when you're lucky enough to live in a place a beautiful as Cornwall. It's been a funny old week though, still no luck job wise which is really starting to suck and then there seems to be loads of little things just nagging at my mind. Like a bunch of mice nibbling at something, I never feel quite at ease and I hate it, I start to feel sick or really fidgety or really wanting to sleep to avoid it all. Makes me feel so ungrateful sometimes, because I know I shouldn't feel like this or I should be happier or something but my brain just won't let me. I constantly feel like I'm smiling because I'm expected to but it isn't quite reaching my eyes. We've been swimming in the sea in the evenings when Kaye finishes work and it is lush and really calming which is always a good thing. Although, I do have a horrific cold now, hopefully the two aren't linked.. 
Sorry, I think this might be a bit of a rambley all over post but my brain is so twitchy at the moment, I must have made more than ten friendship bracelets today, I just can't sit still when anxiety kicks in, i have to have something to focus on or i feel like i may implode. 
I'm missing my mum quite a bit this week but I get to see her again on Wednesday YAY! And I am so lucky to have Kaye, no matter how uncomfortable my misery makes her, she can always make me smile by doing something genuinely sweet and amusing like offering to let me drive her car on a dark country lane when she is quite aware I have never driven a car in my life... Worryingly, I think she would actually go through with it. Haha. 
Sorry again for my gibberish, here are some nice photos from this weeks beach antics...

Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment