Monday 8 July 2013

Mom Jeans.

I am a huge fan of anything high waisted because I think it's really flattering. (Apart from those shorts people have their bum cheeks hanging out of, that I will never understand) When I saw people blogging about these "mom" jeans I was intrigued and envious. Being 6 foot tall is not great with the whole high waisted trend as my waist is a few inches above the average persons and even vintage shops don't always have things that fit me. But alas, Topshop came through for me and their's actually fit me! And they are so comfy!! I can be super picky with jeans, finding a pair i love and wearing them til they fall apart, 6 years with one pair is my current record.. And these are definitely fast becoming my favourite pair! They're super versatile and can be paired with almost anything to be dresses up or down. Perfect! 

Have any of you tried mom jeans? Is there any other than Topshop you would recommend? 

Becca.


No comments:

Post a Comment