Monday 8 July 2013

London Baby!!









Whenever I go to London, I always yell "London baby!!" In my head like Joey from friends. Cause I'm cool like that. I headed up to the big smoke for a couple of days with my boy Mitch. I hate him being so far away and hadn't seen him for a couple of weeks so it was lovely. After a quick stop at Cafe Nero for the frozen lemonade things which I LOVE, we had to head to hospital as Mitch had a consultation about his nose; being the clever chap he is, he broke it at Download. As much as I dislike hospitals, I was highly amused to find out that his doctor was called Mr Pickles... Anyway, it was lovely to be reunited with him and we just chilled for the evening. 
On Friday, Mitch was working in the morning so I was responsible for looking after the beautiful Betty and Dizzy, the Perry's sausage dogs and two cute little characters. 
In the afternoon we headed into London for fun times, food and music. We chilled in Leicester Square, drank cocktails am watched all the buskers/performers. I also got to indulge my inner tourist in M & M world; it was insane. 
Now for the music, in the interesting little venue called Black Velvet in West Kensington, we went to see Tankus The Henge. Sounds weird I know. All looking like rejects from a Wurzel Gummidge competition, I was slightly skeptical as to what I was letting myself in for. However, they were AWESOME!! So talented and feel good and just a great show!! I definitely recommend seeing them if you ever have the chance:)
It was a flying visit but I loved it, Mitch is just so good to me, and I don't care if that makes me sound super cheesy or whatever, he's certainly a special fella. And is off to Mr Pickles tomorrow to be anaesthetised and have his nose "leant on" so think of him:) 

Becca.  

No comments:

Post a Comment