Wednesday 24 July 2013

Would you lie with me and just forget the world..

I've been staying down in the Cove with mum the last few nights to try and make myself feel a bit better, it's really nice having her around again and Sennen is just such a beautiful place, it can have a peaceful effect. 
When I was a teenager and I would never have dreamt of asking for help I would wander up the cliff next to my auntie's house and just sit on the rocks in the quiet and think. Because of this, it will always have an extra special place in my heart, i became who i am sat upon those rocks and I thought I'd share a bit of it's beauty with you guys because it really is something else.. 
Pretty special huh? 
Can you tell I'm feeling pensive at the moment? Makes a bit of a change from being anxious and twitchy, I feel content just sitting and thinking, not always great thoughts but still, it makes a change from my obsessive fidgeting.. 

Do you guys have any special places?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment