Monday 8 July 2013

Girl Crush.

For Love and Lemons are an American brand that I have fallen head over heels in love with in the last year, there isn't really anything I don't lust after. It's all so chilled out but stylish and beautiful. Gah. I want it aaaalll hahahaah. Anyway, they were already one of my favourite brands to follow and now they've gone one further; using the absolute beauty Chloe Norgaard in their American Dreamz collection Look Book. Chloe is just perfection. With hair that seems to change colour on a weekly basis and skin that is always glowing and lovely, god, I just want to be her. Or at least half as cool. This is a very lustful post isn't it.. Anyway, here are some of the images from their collection, I hope you fall in love a little bit too... 

Becca.


No comments:

Post a Comment