Monday 19 August 2013

Alpha Papa

I have been a big fan of Alan for years. I think my brother got me into it, I remember him getting Knowing Me, Knowing You on DVD one Christmas and making us watch it and from then on, I was hooked. I can completely accept that Alan is not for everyone but his sarcasm and stupidity just really make me giggle. I have lost count of how many times I've watched and quoted I'm Alan Partridge, sad but hey!
So when I heard they were doing a movie over a year ago, I couldn't wait! I was really hoping that they didn't over do it or anything.
It was everything I hoped. As I said to my friend afterwards, "sarcasm and shit in a box, what more could you want from a film?"
With appearances from all the legends in I'm Alan Partridge, plus Colm Meaney as Pat Farrell, the cast is brilliant and Alan was his usual self. I don't think I went five minutes without chuckling, it is a feel good film for those who appreciate this kind of comedy.

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment