Tuesday 27 August 2013

Charity Shop Gold!

I felt I had to mention my latest charity shop find. A beaut of a little black dress that is perfect for being dressed up or down and set me back a mere £4! It is totally a new wardrobe favourite! Being desperate to find work, I obviously don't have money to splash around on clothes to blog about for you guys, but little gems like this are what I most enjoy shopping for anyway. It is actually still on the Urban Outfitters website here for £42!! I put a belt around it for Friday night to add a bit of shape but it didn't photograph very well sadly, You get the idea..
It is little finds like this that remind me that trolling through all the crazy things on those charity rails because there are many things worth finding:)


Have you guys found any charity shop gems lately?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment