Monday 19 August 2013

I Love Lucy.

What is there to say about Lucy Trippier? Far too much for one post.
You will struggle to find anyone like this little munchkin, she truly is one of a kind. And I'm not just referring to how utterly "special" she can be at times..
We now have over a decade of friendship behind us and I can't imagine my life without her. Whether it was the time she tangled a comb in her hair and mum had to spend hours cutting it out, the time she got drunk and ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's before anyone else got a look in, or my brother's 21st when we had to take her to hospital for cutting her eyebrow open; there really are too many memories..
 She is one of those people who can truly light up a room with her beautiful blonde curls, sparkly blue eyes and cheeky smile. I could not have asked for a better friend over the years and I know the rest of the gang will agree, the next six months will be a little bit emptier without her. But I really do wish you the best on your travels LT, China will not know what's hit it!! Please return in one piece.












Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment