Friday 23 August 2013

OOTD/FOTD

I am gonna try and get better at posting outfits and things once I've sorted my camera out (and on days I feel a little more confident) but here is an idea of my general style when I am not wearing my trusty dungaree's.
These are my favourite summer jeans because they're light denim and ripped. They are Animal and I got them from a surf shop last year, they're a bit looser than my usual skinny's but I love the way they hang and they are super comfy. The majority of my tops are plain cotton like this Topshop number, it is actually pretty long but I tucked it in for a change and threw on my favourite River Island polka dot shirt for a bit more cover. The necklace is actually just a random chain I had, with the charm off my Grandad's old pocket watch chain.

As for my usual make up routine, day to day, it is not that exciting. I don't bother with foundation or anything during the day, just a bit of Dr Feel Good by Benefit (a really naturally scented primer type balm), some bronzer and Body Shop Highlighting cream and my face is done. I use Rimmel brow pencil and Gosh brow gel for my eye brows and usually just curl my lashes and put about two coats of mascara on. Here, I also have a bit of eyeliner on because I was obviously feeling fancy. It only takes me about ten minutes for this look because I am far too low maintenance for anything else.

Do you guys have a daily routine? 

Becca.


No comments:

Post a Comment