Tuesday 27 August 2013

Hint of Pink OOTD

This is another of my bog standard outfits of the day. I wish I could be as stylish as some of the beautiful bloggers I follow, but it just isn't me. I also wish I could sort my camera out sooner and take better photos! This is one of my little ways of trying to brighten up my plain outifts, my fave neon pink bra just peeping out of one of my favourite slouchy tees. I feel it adds a little hint of fun and a well needed colour pop in day to day life. This one of the cooler days this week when I sadly had to dig out my tights for the first time in a while. It did kinda get me in the mood for Autumn though, I am looking forward to muted hues, layers and darker lips. Expect some more fall inspired posts in the near future.

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment