Friday 23 August 2013

John Freida Full Repair


The first thing I feel I should say about this product is; if you have slightly damaged or dry hair, buy it!!
Not only does it smell delicious, it really does work wonders! I am lucky enough to have pretty resilient hair, the amount of hell I put it through sometimes, and it still stays pretty good. However, after a bit of a bleaching session like I had last week, the ends are usually pretty dry and it snaps waaay too easily. While I am dying to try the elasticizers that other bloggers rave about, my bank balance just won't allow it. I bought this because I usually love John Freida products and I was hoping it would give my hair the boost it needed. I have used it every time I've washed my hair since (every couple of days or so) and it is almost back to normal! Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes, or over night if you want a real intense treatment and you can really notice a difference. Now my hair has recovered, I'll probably just use it once a week or something to keep it feeling nice.
Have you guys got any conditioning treatments you'd recommend?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment